This month’s TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about expanding access to naloxone. Listen as Jeffrey Bratberg, PharmD, Sharon Stancliff, MD, FASAM, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- How do you best identify naloxone candidates?
- What are common barriers to providing naloxone and how can they be overcome?
- Can naloxone be prescribed to “third parties,” such as family or friends?
- How should naloxone be offered?
- How should patients’ friends or family be trained?